Purpose of the Role: As a CCTV Operator, you will be responsible for operating the CCTV cameras
or any other surveillance equipment in our ICentre. You are also responsible for making sure that all equipment is working correctly. To keep the CCTV Supervisor / Head of Technology informed of incidents, and to ensure that agreed levels of service and contractual requirements are achieved as a minimum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Care to be taken regarding personal appearance and hygiene at all
- To start shift promptly at time designated, 15 minutes prior to the start of their shift.
- To report on duty via Telegram as well sign in the register
- Report hourly on Telegram regarding the status of all clients
- To ensure active communication at changeover, briefing to ensure awareness of any matters pertaining to the smooth effective running of the
- To work as part of the Broubart Technology team upholding their values.
- To monitor and operate Listener, Telegram & Sniper. Respond to incidents as quickly as possible.
- To ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all critical alarms are actioned in a timely
- Ensure full compliance with policies and
- To monitor access and egress of personnel and respond to
- To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of your duties, are reported promptly and recorded within the guidelines laid down by the employer and efficiently dealt
- To ensure integrity of the security systems is
- To comply with data protection guidelines regarding disclosure of personal and confidential information held on the security
- To maintain a key element of the Control Room function by utilizing the technology available to ensure that as far as possible the building remains secure and any suspicious activity is noted and communicated in line with standard operating
- To conduct a patrol of the premises using CCTV internally noting results in the Daily occurrence
- Log all job cards on Listener
- All incident information to be logged and captured accordingly (Listener, Snipr)
- To ensure work area is kept clean and tidy at all
- To ensure any queries in the first instance are referred to the iCentre supervisor on shift.
- To ensure the handover of any outstanding
- To ensure that all systems are logged off before
- Any other duties deemed necessary to the