The main areas of responsibility:
- Organisational Alignment
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee relations
- Employee competency development and talent management
- Ensuring organisational compliance to legal requirements and HR best practice
- Influencing Performance Management initiatives
- All IR related actions
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Building sound interpersonal and strategic relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Sound Knowledge of the LRA and BCEA
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to constructively influence the working environment.