- Bachelor’s Degree in Production, Engineering, Business or related field
- 15 years Management experience gained in a Unionised Manufacturing environment
- Experience in driving significant improvements in safety, quality and production and driving of Projects
- Management of the Manufacturing process in a Large, fast paced environment.
- Support of Continuous Improvement/Lean principles, Health and Safety, Quality and Industrial Relations.
- Leading of multi-functional teams to ensure Productivity and Customer satisfaction.
- Setting and adhering to Budgets and financial stability of product