Education : BDegree / Diploma in Planning and Logistics
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
5-10 years Managerial experience in production in an industrial environment
Good understanding of production planning, material and warehousing
Able to build sound relationships with customers
Computer skills – above average ability, SAP knowledge
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The role of a Plant Production Control & Logistics Manager is to manage logistics activities of the plant and deploy the Group’s Production Control & Logistics (PC&L) policy.
The main missions of the role are to:
▪ Ensure customer satisfaction: Manage day to day activities, anticipate customer requirements and maintain good relationships, manage the launch of new programs within the plant.
▪ Lead the logistics team and set PC&L objectives.
▪ Ensure adequate staffing, training and development of team members.
▪ Monitor logistics processes: Manage day to day activities, prepare and propose the Sales and Operations Plan (PIC) to the plant management committee, assure the responsibility of the Master Scheduling Plan (PDP) with Autonomous Production Unit (UAP) managers, improve & enhance performance and relationships of suppliers and logistics partners.
▪ Monitor logistics performance and implement necessary improvement actions in coordination with other plant functions (Quality, Production System Efficiency ).
▪ Participate in the development of the Division PC&L network.