Your Key Responsibilities
– Increase sales, profit margins and market share
– Successfully promote technical products and – services
– Responsible for direct reports including Technical Sales Personnel(Direct) and Technical Service Personnel
– Maintain relations and consultations with relevant RBU’S in Germany HQ
– Develop good working relationships with all dedicated customers/distributors
– Assist the Direct customers with technical support as and where required
– Assist the Distribution network with technical support as and where required
– Planned calls to all distribution branches on a monthly basis
– Visit cross border customers on a quarterly/discretionary basis
– Provide Industrial management timeously with relevant information collected in the course of duties
– Projects – Information to be forwarded and the customer supported during the process
– Responsible for stockholding, area mapping, plant mapping and sector mapping
– Report sales figures on a monthly basis
– Salesforce (CRM 360) maintenance and reporting
– Actively identify and pursue new sales opportunities
-Technical University Degree or
– National Senior Certificate or Technical Matric with minimum 4 years work experience in the industry.
– Extensive knowledge in OEM/MRO and industrial sales channel environment.
– Must have the relevant business acumen to allow him/her to identify and pursue business opportunities.
– Ability to relate/interact at all levels within customer/sales partner organisations.
– Sales and sales management experience.
– Technical bearing experience.
– Engineering experience.
– Must be prepared to work away from home for extended periods.
– Must be prepared to travel overseas for training for extended periods.
– Friendly and professional disposition.