Matric, SAPICS PPIM level as a minimum, 3-5 years related experience in the manufacturing environment or an equivalent qualification in Logistics advantageous.
Individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheets & Word processing software. SAP knowledge is advantageous with good understanding of Warehouse Management systems.
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in the Component Stores
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Components Stores shift.
- Maintenance of Master Data in SAP (WM and IM)
- Accurate SAP Transactions in the System. (COGI)
- Ensure all team members work according to approved work instructions.
- Planning of offloading picking and Line Supply.
- Maintain Communication with, Planning, Production.
- First Level of escalation of shopfloor issues.
- Update all reports in a timely manner.
- Proper Storage of Materials to avoid loss or damage.
- Team Development / Training / Work Instruction
- Maintain Team reports and Boards.
- Ensure Adherence to Health and Safety Policy
- Proper storage and picking of parts to support production.
- Accurate SAP Transactions. Stock Accuracy & PRODVAR
- Adherence to Cycle Count Policy
- Implementation of Corrective Actions for non-conformances
- Adherence to safety measures.
- 5S in area of responsibility
- Line Stoppages
- Stock Accuracy in warehouse
- Damage incidents (HSE Incidents)
- 5S Scores
- Picking Productivity
- Other Adhoc duties may be assigned.
**** Candidates not contacted within 14 days of CV submission, can consider their applications as unsuccessful.