- 10+ year’s security surveillance industry experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Project management experience or training will be beneficial.
- Excellent technical knowledge & experience (Networking, surveillance).
- Project schedule experience (compiling of project plans).
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent MS Projects & MS Vision skills.
- Design security surveillance solutions for clients by compiling drawings, scope of works & costings.
- Project Manage new installations and maintenance agreements.
- Implementation of Health and Safety procedures and policies Implementation of quality system i.e. SABS ISO 9001
- Continuous training – Product knowledge and latest technology.
- Conduct site evaluations.
- Drive sales.
- Provide constant updates, feedback & revisions to internal and external parties.
- Stock Control
- Develop relationships with key suppliers
- On time drawing, costing & scope of works execution.
- High quality & accuracy of drawings & scope of works.
- Solve technical problems for clients.
- Improved business / turnover.
*** PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS NOT CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF CV SUBMISSION CAN CONSIDER THEIR APPLICATIONS AS UNSUCCESSFUL.